MAMA VICKY’S BOOK NOOK
Dear Fellow Bibliophiles,
As you know, I always post a book review in this column, but since my daughter tells me “predictability is the curse of the boring,” I am going to switch things up. You may be aware that I have taken the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge this year. There are some categories for which I cannot come up with a suitable book. Would you kindly help me by suggesting some book titles for the following categories? I would greatly appreciate it.
The categories are (kind of sounds like the Oscars, right):
– Book set in the wilderness. (I was thinking of something by Jack London, but I am sure there are other options.)
– Book set in 2 different time periods.(The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen would fit the bill, but since I read it recently I didn’t think it would be honest.)
– Book set in a hotel.
– Book that is becoming a movie in 2017.
– Book set around a holiday other than Christmas.
– Book recommended by an author you love.
– Book with a family member term in the title.
– Book that is mentioned in another book.
– Book based on mythology.
Thank you for your ideas. Have a great week and Happy Reading!!