BROWNIE KISS CUPS
1 pkg. Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers’ Fudge Brownie Mix, Family Size (I have made this with other brands of brownie mixes and they have come out equally well. Though I will say Duncan Hines usually has the best price.)
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil (I use Canola. It is heart healthier.)
30 milk chocolate Hershey (or other brand) kisses, with the wrappers removed.
By the way, the children in your home can help with part of the process.
- Empty brownie mix into large bowl.
- Stir egg, water, and oil into brownie mix with spoon until well blended (about 50 strokes).
- Place 25 to 30 two-inch foil mini cupcake liners on a baking sheet. 12 if you use regular sized foil cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 350’ F.
- Place 2 level tablespoons of batter in each cup. 1 over-flowing soup spoon full for the large cups.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes. (I usually bake mine for 18 minutes so that the brownie is chewier.)
Remove from oven. Place a kiss on each cupcake. Bake 1 minute longer. Cool completely. Serve with a ice cold delicious glass of milk. You can even turn it into a sundae by putting a dollop of ice cream on top of it after removing it from the wrapper and putting in the bowl.